To provide information and support to those affected by Parkinson's Disease: People with Parkinson's, carers, friends and family.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Parkinson's UK, Felixstowe Support Group
Who to contact
Where to go
- Parkinson's UK, Felixstowe Support Group
Maidstone Road Baptist Church
- IP11 9ED
- Area served
- East Suffolk, Felixstowe
- Parking available
- Parking details
- There is a car park at the rear of the church building with access to the right hand side of the Church. There is an entrance to the venue from the car prak.
Days & Times
- Meets: Most 2nd Wednesdays in the month, 2-4pm
- Time of day
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Parkinson's UK is the leading charity dedicated to supporting all people with Parkinson's, their families, friends and carers
Monthly group meetings with various speakers, both medical and social. Plus a time to relax and chat in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. Further details from the main contact. New visitors always welcome. We also have an annual lunch.
We also have informal outings for coffee, or lunch. Dates will be circulated to those on our mailing list.
Carers get together, 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Salvation Army Hall in Cobbold Road. Starting February and bi-monthly through the year.
Specific excercise class for people with Parkinson's and their carers. Thursday afternoons, Starting at 2.00pm at Walton Community Hall in Falcon Road. Includes refreshments. Cost £3.50 per session.
- Last Updated