Hope Trust is once again able to open our doors to offer our weekly support sessions - our Tuesday Technology Cafe where you can get help with all your technological issues, Wednesday & Thursday Tea & Chat when you can share your lockdown stories in a safe, Covid secure place with others who feel the need for personal contact just as much as you. Oh, and we make a great mug of tea and coffee!
We also expect to offer our Spring 21 Bereavement Support Group on the following dates:
1. Saturday 1st May, 10.30-12noon at Maidstone Hall, 127 M Maidstone Road, Felixstowe, a chance to find out what the course is all about.
2. Week 1 of 4, will start Monday 10th May, time to be agreed with attendees
3. Week 2 of 4, Monday 17th May, time to be agreed with attendees
4. Week 3 of 4, Monday 24th May, time to be agreed with attendees
5. Week 4 of 4, Monday 7th June, time to be agreed with attendees
Please keep an eye on our website (www.hopetrust.org.uk) for more details/changes/updates.
The Hope Trust is a charity whose aim is 'helping older people.' We work with people aged 50+ and our particular focus is on the relief of loneliness.