Hi, my name is Louise, and I live in Red Lodge, Suffolk with my husband and our two daughters and son. We also have three cats.
In my setting we have a large playroom, with a wide variety of toys for all ages. I also have a fully enclosed rear garden.
I am situated near to St Christophers Primary School, Red Lodge where I offer a morning drop off service.
Who to contact
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- Parking available
- Parking details
Close to local bus routes.
Direct route to Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Cambridge.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact provider for further information about availability.
Days & times
Monday to Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Individual dietary needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 5.00
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet cats, Pets, Playroom, Sleeping area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
- St Christopher's Church of England Primary School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Collection service only
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 1 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 4 Year(s) 11 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/09/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 13/07/2023 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
More like this
Sign in to write a review