I provide a safe, fun and friendly environment for children between the ages of 0 and 11 years. I work from my family home in which I live with my husband, daughter, grandson and pet dogs. My daughter now works alongside me as my registered assistant and she has a cache diploma in childcare. My home is a warm and friendly environment with a playroom, quiet room and sleeping room for the children. The playroom has a large range of toys and activities for children of all ages which are easily accessible to them. I also have a secure garden where the children can play in the play house or with many outdoor toys. We also have easy access to the play park and playing field which we regularly visit, we also go on trips/outing e.g swimming and soft play areas.
Who to contact
- Julie Boore
- IP9 1RW
- Venue Notes
There is a bus route to Ipswich which goes from the bottom of our road.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- Shotley kidszone.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Julie does not currently have any immediate vacancies available.
Days & times
Monday: 7.30am - 9.00am
Monday: 3.00pm - 6.00pm
Tuesday: 7.30am - 6.00pm
Wednesday: 7.30am - 6.00pm
Thursday: 7.30am - 6.00pm
Friday: 7.30am - 6.00pm
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - I provide children with a range of different activities with different cultures and nationalities within them including puzzles, dolls and books.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - To date I have not had to deal with and individual dietary needs but would be willing to do so if necessary.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have had experience of a child with ADHD. I had this child my care for 7 years and worked closely with parents and school to give him the best help and support possible, iv also had experience with a child who has Down's syndrome & a child with autism.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.30 Per hour
- Accessible parking, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Pet dogs, Pets, Playroom, Quiet area, Sleeping area, TV, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
- Shotley Primary School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 1 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 18/04/2007 Childcare Inspection Good 27/01/2011 EYR Inspection Outstanding 17/11/2015 EYR Inspection Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I ensure my provision is inclusive to all children with special educational needs.
I support parents and children with special educational needs.
I work in partnership with parents and other agencies in meeting individual children's needs
- Child care