Based on a farm with farm animals. Our Ethos is using the Montessorri philosophy and EYFS.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Sunflower Montessori Nursery School - Middleton
Who to contact
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Sunflower Montessori Nursery School for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 15:15
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- Funded places available for all children from age 3 and eligible 2 year olds.
- Accessible parking, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, MEAB accredited montessori school, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pets, Playroom, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Slide, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 26/09/2007 Integrated Good 04/07/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 22/04/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 10/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We support all parents and their children
- lucy smith
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care
More like this
Rated 5 out of 5
Sign in to write a review
My daughter attends this wonderful nursery and is incredibly happy here. The montessori ethos works well and she is developing very well. She has just turned 4 and is reading, writing simple sentences and knows all of her numbers to 100. Being able to play outside, see animals and learn all at the same time has been a brilliant approach and I would recommend this nursery happily to any other parent. The staff are superb, very caring and attentive.