Equestrian based activity days for children aged between 6-16 years, every half term and holiday. Days are suitable for any ability of rider (even those who haven't ridden before). Summer holiday residential Pony camps-Monday to Friday. Weekend Pony club sessions for children aged 6-16 years. Weekend Tots Pony club for children aged 2-6 years. After school riding club-Wednesday to Friday. Private lessons available for children aged 2-16 years.
Valley Farm (HS)
Who to contact
- The Cottage, Valley Farm
- IP13 0ND
- Parking available
Train Station - 3 miles away Wickham Market bus stop 10 minutes walk
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- The centre has spaces in their After School Clubs, their holiday clubs (both residential and daily), the Saturday and Sunday Pony Club sessions and the Junior Cavalry on Saturday afternoons and Vaulting Group on Saturday at 2.00pm.
Days & times
- Further information
- Residentials in July and August
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - Various activities.
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £55.00 Per day
- £55.00 per day including lunch Typical Pony Club fee is £39.00 including one hours riding, one hour guided learning and one hour classroom based theory. Reductions for groups. Price of £30.00 per hour is for riding sessions.
- Out-door play, Pets, Sleeping area, TV - DVD
- Further information about pick-ups
- We have contact with Brandeston school and will pick up from schools in Wickham Market.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 5 Year(s)
- To 17 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Young people
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/02/2010 Inspection (Childcare Register) Met 25/06/2011 Inspection (Childcare Register) Not Met (with actions) 20/02/2014 Inspection (Childcare Register) Met 02/08/2017 Inspection (Childcare Register) Met
- Child care