Little Leaders Childcare Melton
Little Leaders Childcare Melton is set in the beautiful village of Melton, five minutes from Woodbridge in Suffolk.
The nursery is set in large, purposefully designed grounds with exceptional facilities, with a large outdoor area and a swimming pool.
We have a chef on site who prepares and cooks breakfast, snack, lunch and tea sourced from local sources, butchers - Revetts, bakers - The Bakehouse and Greengrocers - Newbourne Virginia Nurseries.
We provide a nurturing environment for children from birth right up to school age. Our team of exceptional Early Years Practitioners are tasked with providing a learning environment based on security, encouragement, inspiration and creativity. As a nursery we follow the Curiosity Approach.
Each of the four classrooms has its own customised room that provides a stimulating, safe and engaging setting for the children’s time at nursery. Each class has its own bespoke garden area. There is a wild forest school area, small allotments, climbing frame and a safety under laid astroturf all-weather play surface.
Who to contact
- Little Leaders Childcare Melton
- IP12 1QQ
- View IP12 1QQ on a map
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Car park on site
Bus service regularly
- Amy Smith
- Nursery Manager
- 01394 388995
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Little Leaders Childcare Melton for our very limited vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7.45 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This settings has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - All families are welcome
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All senior staff and chef are trained on allergy awareness and use of an auto injectors
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Children with additional needs are welcome and included
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- See our website https://www.littleleaderschildcare.co.uk/
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sensory room, Sleeping area, Slide, Swimming pool, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 4 Year(s) 12 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 03/10/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/06/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 14/10/2021 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Little Leaders Childcare Melton we are committed to the inclusion of all children. All children have the right to be cared for and educated to develop to their full potential alongside each other through positive experiences, to enable them to share opportunities and experiences and develop and learn from each other. We provide a positive and welcoming environment where children are supported according to their individual needs and we work hard to ensure no children are discriminated against or put at a disadvantage as a consequence of their needs.
We believe that all children have a right to experience and develop alongside their peers no matter what their individual needs as each child’s needs are unique,
We are committed to working alongside parents in the provision for their child’s individual needs to enable us to help the child to develop to their full potential. We are committed to working with any child who has a specific need and/or disability and making reasonable adjustments to enable every child to make full use of the nursery’s facilities. All children have a right to a broad and well-balanced early learning environment.
Where we believe a child may have additional needs that have previously been unacknowledged, we will work closely with the child’s parents and any relevant professionals to establish if any additional action is required.
We have a named SENDCo and experienced staff to support children.
- Emma Bavin
- 01394 388995
More like this
Sign in to write a review