Valley farm offers horse riding, visitor attraction, dog walks, accommodation, and café. Something for all the family. Whether you are looking to try riding for the first time or want to develop your skills! Valley Farm’s the place to come. We cater for all levels of rider; novice, intermediate, disabled and experienced, and we cover many equestrian disciplines. From one off 20 min lessons to 5 day activity camps.
Valley Farm Equestrian Leisure, near Woodbridge
Who to contact
Where to go
- Valley Farm
- IP13 0ND
- Area served
- Wickham Market, Woodbridge
- The nearest bus stop is in Wickham Market, about a 10 minute walk from Valley Farm
Days & Times
- Various days and times, please contact us for further information.
- Session Information
Sessions are normally 30 minutes or one hour long.
- Cost Details
- £20.00 per session.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
- BHS (British Horse Society) Highly Commended, Ofsted Registered, Approved Pony Club Centre
There’s something for everyone at Valley Farm, classes for tots, children, teenagers and adults - join in with a group or select a private lesson. All our staff are passionate about what they do, they love horses, are experienced and fully trained to help you get the most out of your riding. We look forward to sharing it with you. Pre-booking is recommended for lessons, but visitors to the café and visitor centre are welcome any time. Please see our website for costs and opening times.
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Being with horses, whether it be grooming and handling them, or riding them can be of huge benefit to increase confidence and self esteem for all sorts of people, including those with physical or mental disabilities. We welcome adults and children and are able to cater for those with a wide range of disabilities.
- 01728 746916
Information for disabled riders