Hi im Kelly i care for children on the ground floor of my property, which comprises of toilet/cloakroom, playroom, large kitchen diner and easy access to a safe enclosed garden. We 2 sleep rooms on the first floor of the property. I hold NVQ level 3 certificates, first aid and safeguarding children. Kelly has 3 children of her own aged between 13 and 26 years. My aim is to ensure that children who come into our care have fun, feel valued, enjoy their time with us and develop their learning in a relaxed homely atmosphere. We follow the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage), recording all observations and pictures in your child’s Learning journey. We provide for children aged 3 months to 8 years of age. We aim to build a good relationship with parents as much as the children in our care. We also ensure children have as much fresh air as possible, with free flow through the house to the garden.We acollect from Ravenswood Nursery and School..All meals are prepared daily to ensure your child maintains a health balanced diet. I work alongside another registered Childminder Michelle Thorpe. We have Ofsted registered assistants to help cover any sickness or holiday care for us so we can ensure we provide continuous childcare 50weeks (closing 2wks at Christmas)of the year for parents.
Kelly Mayne (Ravenswood Childcare)
Who to contact
- Parking available
Ipswich Bus routes number 1 and 3.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Kelly and Michelle have various full time or part time spaces available.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - Free flow access downstairs a ramp can be installed to continue free flow into the garden.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We offer a fully inclusive childcare service and welcome all children.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We provide a menu, but will cater for individual needs if required.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Happy to train and seek advice in order to care for all children whatever their needs.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £26 Per Half Day £43 Per day
- * 5% discount for siblings * Please contact Kelly directly for further information regarding fees to provide before and after school care and hourly rates.
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Playroom, Sleeping area, Slide
- School pickups
- Ravenswood CP School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 8 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/12/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care