We offer a great service for all children. We have use of the downstairs of the property, which includes a downstairs bathroom. We have a large enclosed back garden with a variety of activities to encourage learning and development, including mud kitchens, play hoses and many ride-ons. Just round the corner from our setting we have an allotment with a patch dedicated to the children so they can plant and grow their own fruit and vegetables. We visit Rendlesham forest, the coast and have annual passes to Framlingham and Orford castles and Easton Farm Park. We visit local toddler groups during the week and offer a wide range of activities when in the setting including painting and cooking.
Who to contact
- 07825 519146
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Own transport
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
Days & times
Monday to Sunday: 07:00 - 19:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This childminder complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All dietary requirements are catered for. I work in close partnership with parents to ensure each child is given a high quality of care.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have a niece and nephew that are on the autistic spectrum. I used to look after both and have a great knowledge and understanding of various behaviours.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Autistic spectrum
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.80 Per hour
- £3.00 for siblings.
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Homework support, Out-door play, Pets, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Swings, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Trampoline
- School pickups
- Wickham Market Primary School (Woodbridge)
- Age Groups
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 23/08/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care