Youth Club for young people with learning difficulties and disabilities. Ages 11-25.
Who to contact
- Jenny Howe
- Senior Worker
Where to go
- Murrayside Centre
- IP3 9JL
- Area served
- Parking details
- Large car park to the rear of the building. Access through gates beside the building.
The club meets on Friday nights between 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Entrance to the building is through the side door - through the car park entrance.
Days & Times
- Session Information
7.00pm - 9.00pm
- Cost Details
- £1.00 per session though some activities will incur additional costs
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Young people
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
We specifically cater for young people with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Service users involved in planning
Our programme of activities is decided on by our members.
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We provide an opportunity for youngpeople with learning difficulties anddisabilities to engage in leisure activities. Youg people are involved in the planning of activities and are presented with many opportunities to engage in social activities within the community such as swimming, going out for meals, shopping and many more.
May of our members find the club as a useful way to stay in touch with their peers once they have left school and gone on to college - while others currently in mainstream education enjoy the opportunity to socialise with others with interests similar to their own.
- Jenny Howe
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Learning disabilities