The Play Pit Day Nursery (HS)
We provide safe and secure premises where we can promote a kind and loving atmosphere. It is important for children to feel happy and comfortable to learn and open up to the learning experience. Children develop at their own pace and we value this. Children are treated as an individual with their own personality. We encourage the children to develop independence, but we also value teamwork, sharing and discipline. The early years are spent "learning by doing" a fun time for growing and developing. This is achieved with praise and encouragement from our highly motivated and committed team of staff.
Who to contact
- Sophie Conway or Donna Durrant
- 9 Brownlow Road
- IP11 7EX
- View IP11 7EX on a map
- Parking available
Trains and bus station, both within walking distance
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Play Pit Day Nursery has available spaces in their Holiday club. Please contact them directly to book a place.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 17:30
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We aim to cater for all diets.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have experience and endeavour to meet all individual needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Special holiday rates available.
- Equipment for all ages, Out-door play
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/07/2007 Integrated Good 09/02/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/12/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 09/10/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/01/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 19/12/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Sophie Conway or Becky Flower
- 01394 276005
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review