Giving your Little Angels a bright start. A warm and caring environment in which your children will flourish. We strive to nurture each child’s qualities and potential to ensure the best start for your child and peace of mind for you. A nursery that is exciting and interesting where each child will be given the opportunity to develop their unique potential discovering that learning is fun. Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced childcare professionals especially chosen for their commitment to providing a quality service and distinct flair for working with children. Ongoing training programmes encourage the professionalism we wish to maintain. We have experienced, qualified, caring staff and high staff to child ratios. Little Angels is a unique small 18 place nursery where your child will receive individual attention. The setting is eligible for Early Education Funding for three to four year olds, which can be offset against nursery/crèche fees. We offer a structured curriculum in accordance with the DCSF’s new Early Years Foundation Stage. Special educational needs are catered for. We have excellent resources and observations and assessments are undertaken as required. Detailed child records are kept and there are regular parents evenings.
Little Angels Day Nursery
Who to contact
- L A Fitness Club
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- IP32 7BY
- Parking available
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Places available every day for children over 2 years old.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Further information
- We can be flexible with times. We offer early start times from 7.00am.
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Please liase with the setting over individual needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £18.00 Per session £36.00 Per day
- NHS employees recieve a 10% discount.
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Sebert Wood CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
Abbot's Green CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
Guildhall Feoffment CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
St Edmund's Catholic Primary School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 2 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/11/2007 Integrated Good 24/02/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/04/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/04/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care