I belong to the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years and I am on the List of Providers for Early Years Funding and I can now provide funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.I have a level 3 NVQ in Early Years and Childcare completed in 2005. I have also completed a level 4 qualification for the certificate in Early Years Practice in 2007. My aim is to provide a home from home environment where children can feel secure and happy. I have a good range of toys for in and out doors for physical development and learning through play. I take the children out to toddler groups, the library and other amenities, meeting with other childminders and parents. I take children to and from school and nurseries.
Who to contact
- Margaret Drain
- IP14 1UQ
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Vacancies on a Wednesday Thursday September 2019
Days & times
Wednesday: 08.00 - 18.00
Thursday: 08.00 - 18.00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I cater for families individual dietry needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have looked after children who have been premature and also had speech development problems and children who have had various additional needs.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Per hour I reduce fees when a younger sibling attends with an older child to, £3.00 for the older child and £4.00 for the younger child. Per day
- £4.00 per hour for school age children.
- Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- School pickups
- Wood Ley CP School (Stowmarket)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 1 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/09/2006 Care Good 10/06/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 14/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/03/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I completed a level 4 Suffolk Accredited SENCo Training in February 2012.
All families in and around the community of Stowmarket are welcomed to my setting.
I provide a childcare environment in which all children are supported to reach their full potential. Activities are adapted so that everyone can join in. Parents are consulted about their child's progress and additional support with other agencies would be discussed if needed.
- Margaret Drain
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care