Alpha Inclusion & Communication
Alpha Inclusion provides a flexible service to meet the inclusion needs of families, schools and organisations working with children and young people.
We offer a range of solutions:-
- Whole Service Support - bespoke training, targeted intervention, Assemblies and Interactive workshops in schools and other settings.
- Training Workshops - a range of workshops to support those working with young people with communication difficulties. Examples of bespoke training include:-
- Building Blocks for Communication - training for parents, carers and education professionals in the use of LegoTM to improve communication including LegoTM therapy.
- Interventions with Impact - Based on the e-book 'Interventions with Impact' (Optimus Education), this workshop looks at the process of planning, delivering, monitoring and reviewing personalised interventions. It considers how to include parents and the young people in the process and how to use readily available data to avoid unnecessary paperwork. Perfect for staff who run interventions and would like to develop skills in evidencing their impact.
- Personalised Pupil Support - specialist support for children with Autism, selective mutism and other communication difficulties.
- Family solutions - advice and practical solutions to support families of students with complex needs including social communication difficulties. We offer workshops and drop in sessions for parents and carers.
- On The Move - Alpha Inclusion has been running individual and group sessions in education, health and social care settings for years and the Team are extremely experienced in Social Communication and Group Work Skills Building. We’re now very excited we can be on the move!!
- The Block Bus can come out to your school, community group or organisation for structured individual or group sessions, personalised to suit the social or emotional needs of your children or young people.and we are all different. For children with special educational needs, or simply a different way of doing things, life can appear challenging. These challenges can be overcome.
With a solution-focused approach and a belief that all children and adults should be given a chance to reach their potential, Alpha Inclusion works with the person, their support and the environment.
Who to contact
- Amy Eleftheriades
- Consultant Practitioner
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Alpha Inclusion & Communication
54 Hethel Engineering Centre
- NR14 8FB
Where to go
- 54 Chapman Way
Hethel Engineering Center
- NR14 8FB
- View NR14 8FB on a map
- Area served
- Saxmundham, East Suffolk, Sudbury, Leiston, Oulton Broad, Wickham Market, Stradbroke, Lakenheath, West Suffolk, Southwold, Kesgrave, Needham Market
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
Days & Times
- Monday to Friday
- Time of day
- Session Information
Appointments and workshops can be booked at a time to suit you.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Lift, Adapted Toilet
Alpha Inclusion offers training and workshops for parents, as well as education professionals, focusing on the needs of children with Autism Spectrum Conditions, Selective Mutism and other Social Communication and Learning Needs. We provide solution-focused advice, as well as one-to-one mentoring.
Alpha Inclusion was established in 2012 to meet the increasing need for specialist support for young people coping with complex needs arising from a range of conditions, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and Speech, Language and Communication Needs. Offering a range of services, Alpha Inclusion have worked closely with Education Professionals and families, as well as the young people themselves, to identify strategies and offer practical solutions to allow the children to develop. We work closely with Short Stay Schools and Integrated Services to deliver our services.
- Service users involved in planning
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our service is aimed at those who care for and work with children and young people with social, language and communication needs. By offering one-to-one mentoring, training and workshops we are able to support parents and education professionals, as well as the child. We also run holiday sessions which create a nurturing environment for children to develop their social communication skills.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review