All Stars supports families who have children with additional needs. All Stars Together is for the whole family to come along to. A safe and comfortable environment enabling the whole family to get involved, play, get messy and have fun! Or to relax and chat with a coffee and cake.
We recommend you contact any activity or group before attending
All Stars - Lowestoft
Who to contact
- Debbie Dowsing
01502 537 527
Lowestoft Community Church
- NR33 7NF
Where to go
- All Stars All Together - Lowestoft
Lowestoft Community Church, 8 Hadenham Road
- NR33 7NF
- Area served
- Lowestoft, North Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Restrictions to access
- For parents of children and young people with additional needs and their children.
Days & Times
- We meet on the third Saturday of every month from 10.30 to 12 noon. Please contact us for more details.
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type FREE
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access
All Stars is part of the Friend of the Family project at Lowestoft Community Church. This project is able to offer volunteer support to families in their own homes where appropriate. All volunteers are trained and supported by the project.
- Last Updated