Shotley Kidzone (OSC)
Out of School Care
The children have the use of School grounds and nearby farms/fields.
we offer a collection from nearby Shotley primary school, along with the younger children that attend the pre school sessions over the age of 2years old.
The children have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of activities and free play and selection allows them to play in or outdoors and use the resourse they choose, having support where needed.
The children who stay for the later session also have a cooked meal and dessert.
Who to contact
- Therasa Butcher
- IP9 1NR
- Shotley Kidzone
- IP9 1NR
- View IP9 1NR on a map
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is within the laybys at bottom of school gate, if extra is needed the car park at Village hall is available. There is also a disabled parjking space up the drive next to the setting.
We are the porta cbin at the top of the school drive, we also usean extra room within the school.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7.45am - 6.00pm
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - we endevour to meet all childs needs together with parent/carers and outside professionals where needed.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Breakfast Club £5.00 per hour (After Sch)
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Soft play area, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Shotley Primary School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/01/2008 Integrated Good 15/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 15/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 21/06/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
More like this
Sign in to write a review