Following the latest advice from our government, it is with a very sad heart, that Orwell Dog Walking will have to close until further notice.
Hi, I'm Stephanie, I love dogs and I love walking, the perfect combination for a dog walker. I've been running Orwell Dog Walking since September 2018 and am overwhelmed at how successful my first year has been. I mostly walk dogs on their own to suit the dog, but also, when dogs live in the same home, or when they can be matched up with dogs with a similar nature, we can all enjoy the same walk. I have also had the pleasure and experience of caring for 3 puppies, from their pre-inoculation period, up to taking them out for their mid-day walks. Although I am now fully booked for regular walks 5 days a week, I am usually able to accommodate the occasional pop-in or walk when requested.
I offer dog walking for dog owners in Holbrook and surrounding areas
- Dogs are picked up from their home (a key maybe required)
- Dogs maybe walked in small fun groups
- Walks can be off-lead, with lots of fun and play
- Lots of photos and updates on how you’re dog is doing!
- I can visit your puppy during their pre-inoculation period
- I will spend time with your puppy, play and clean up any mess I can even help with puppy training
- I also offer puppy walks for puppies who have been inoculated