Please contact the Phoenix Health & Centre on 01787 888666 or Cornfields Health & Children's Centre 01787 315190.
Woodlands @ The Phoenix Children's Centre
Who to contact
- Sarah Edwards
- Healthy Child Practice Manager - Central & South Suffolk
07850883224 / 01787 888666
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Health and Children Centre Co-ordinator
Thurston and South Suffolk Health and Children Centre Teams
Work Pattern: 9am-5pm Tuesday, Wednesday Thurs, Fri
Tel 01359 254282
Where to go
- Woodlands @ The Phoenix Children’ Centre
- CO10 1NP
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Restrictions to access
- The Village Hall is located at Tower Meadow, Tye Green, Glemsford CO10 7RH. PARKING: There is ample parking at the hall.
Services are delivered from the Glemsford Village Hall. There is ample parking and access is all at ground level.
Days & Times
- Please see our timetable for the latest information.
- Cost Details
- Children's centre services are free, however there may be a small cost towards some activities for equipment, food or drink.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Last Updated
- Vanessa Smith
- 01787 888666