We live in Old Felixstowe, close to a variety of amenities and local schools. We offer a good selection of toys and games for all ages along with a large secure garden with play equipment. We like to encourage the children to participate in arts and crafts and books. We regularly take the children in our care to Toddler groups, the beach, parks and various outings. We are registered with Ofsted, Felixstowe & District childminding Association and a member of Pacey. We Childmind as a team.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Alison & Colin Meadows
Who to contact
- Alison or Colin
- Parking available
Alison and Colin have a bus stop close to their home.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact us for availability.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 17:30
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Please contact us for a brochure and discuss our childcare rate.
- Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Out-door play, Playroom, Sleeping area, Take children on outings
- School pickups
Fairfield Infant School (Felixstowe)
Kingsfleet Primary School (Felixstowe)
Colneis Junior School (Felixstowe)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Young people
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 16/09/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/06/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 26/02/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
All Children have different needs and we will endeavour to make sure every child's individual needs are met. Where necessary, we will undertake training and seek advice from other professionals in order to provide quality care. We will provide children with relevant activities and play opportunities that promote their welfare ans development and offer appropriate challenge.
We are in the process of updating this site with more detailed information.
- Child care