Who are we?
Aim-to-Train Ltd is a small family run health & Safety consultancy founded and run by consultant David Farmer GradIOSH MIIRSM DipNEBOSH.
We are based in Lowestoft, Suffolk but cover the Suffolk & Norfolk area.
David has worked in the oil & gas industry for over 25 years and formed Aim-to-Train ltd in 2009.
At Aim-to-Train Ltd our passion is for making Health & Safety REAL, educating and empowering people with SENSIBLE SAFETY; NOT the knee jerk, ridiculous measures that make headlines we regularly hear in the media.
What do we do?
Our Aim? Make Health & Safety realistic, proportional & accessible.
We can assist you in a wide range of health & safety services:
· Staff training & competency (from ’in house’ to fully Ofqual accredited)
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NCFE/IOSH Safety & Health for Business (Ofqual Level 3)
- Manual Handling Principles & Practice
- Fire Safety awareness/ Fire Marshal
- Safe Work at Height/ Ladder Safety Awareness
- Abrasive Wheels Safety
- Risk Assessment Fundamentals
- Display Screen Equipment Assessment/ Set-up
- Asbestos Awareness
- Accident Investigation
- Safety Committee/ Safety Representative
· Health & safety Policy review & writing
· Health & safety management system review & implementation
· Site inspections & auditing to HSG65 guidance
· Task/ hazard specific risk assessment.
· Accident/ Incident investigation & report writing.
· Health & safety campaign design.
· Competent person service.
What are the benefits to your business?
· Meeting your legal requirements
· Increased productivity
· Improving Staff competency
· Boosting morale & safety culture
· Reducing injuries & property damage
· Reducing insurance costs
Why choose us?
· We are specialists in Health & Safety
· We are NEBOSH diploma qualified Health & safety consultants
· We have wealth of experience, with both large corporations & SME’s`
· We are a fully licensed IOSH approved training provider
· We have a 5 star customer feedback rating
· Our pricing is competitive & fully transparent