Green Light Trust is a well established and successful Environmental Woodland Charity that gives people and nature a chance; covering Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich and catchment areas.
Green Light Trust Works with children and adults with special needs and disabilities by offering an alternative educational and environmental Step by Step (Green Care) programme.
We do this by:
- Inspiring and supporting people with woodland activities in a learning environment including, where appropriate, ABC Practical, Environmental and Conservation Skills qualifications/Awards
- Enhancing the education, health and well-being of individuals and community groups to cope better with the life challenges they face through using opportunities in the natural environment.
- Offers programmes for people on a mental health or alcohol and substance abuse recovery pathway.
- Providing services to businesses to help them understand and reduce their environmental footprint and achieve increased sustainability.
- Maintaining an on-going relationship with people living in 2,000 square miles of a threatened rainforest in Papua New Guinea.