The Breastfeeding Network (BfN) is a UK wide Registered Charity, and aims to be an independent source of support and information for breastfeeding women and others.
It aims to:
- Promote breastfeeding and a greater understanding of breastfeeding in the United Kingdom.
- Collect and disseminate information on breastfeeding and baby and infant nutrition.
- Provide information and support to parents on the feeding of babies and infants.
- Set and encourage the acceptance of quality standards for breastfeeding support.
- Establish and publish codes of practice for such support.
Support is also available in Welsh and Polish via the National Breastfeeding Helpline.