A day care nursery offering full day care as well as sessional. We have spaces for 6 babies from the age of six months. Our age 2 to preschool area is able to cater for 20 children at any one time. High child/ staff ratio. All staff qualified to Level 3 or above. Funded places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds. Open from 7:30 till 6:00. Large garden area with an undercover barn and sensory room.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Poppys Childrens Nursery
Who to contact
- Fairfield Hill
- IP14 1NG
- Parking available
- Parking details
- We have a small car park area on site
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Poppys Childrens Nursery for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Please contact the nursery for further information on fee's Siblings are charged a reduced rate.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sensory room, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/12/2007 Integrated Good 25/02/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/10/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/04/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have two members of staff that have completed the SEND training and we have a sensory room area within our undercover barn which are continuously updating. Staff also have knowledge of Makaton and experience in working with children with additional needs.
- Fiona Firman
- 01449 614848
- Conditions Supported
- Child care