We are a small rural preschool open 5 days a week, for 44 weeks a year. For children aged 0-5 years during term time and up to 12 years during school holidays. We have wonderful countryside surrounding us and we aim to give children the support and care they would receive at home with the added benefits of socialising with other children.
Woodland Pals Preschool
Who to contact
- Julie Gardiner
Kirton and Falkenham Village Hall
- IP10 0QW
01394 448897 out of hours
07783 860097 in session time
- 07783 860097 during sessions
- Kirton and Falkenham Village Hall
- IP10 0QW
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Off road car parking available for several cars
- Bus stop outside the hall
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Woodlands Pals have places available from September 2020. Please contact the provider for further information.
Days & times
Monday: 8.30 - 3
Tuesday: 8.30 - 4
Wednesday: 8.30 - 4
Thursday: 8.30 - 4
Friday: 8.30 - 4
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - food intolerance and allergies such as dairy, eggs, nuts.religious requirements such as halal foods.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.30 Under 2 years - Per hour £5.50 2 years - Per hour £5.20 3 years plus - Per hour
- funded children can access their funding any time throughout our opening hours. school age children are £4.50 per hour
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Creche available, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 12 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/09/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 17/07/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/02/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 04/10/2019 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We work hard to ensure we can include all children and adults in our setting.
We have staff who have worked with children with asthma, autistic spectrum, ecxema, downs syndrome, speech and language difficulties and serious allergies.
the manager has asthma and epipen training, SEND training.
We are happy to undertake any training required when new families join our setting.
- Julie Gardiner
- 07783 860097 during sessions or 01394 448897 outside session hours
- Conditions Supported
- Communication difficulties
- Child care