St Andrews Pre School
St Andrews Pre-School has been providing early year’s education in Felixstowe for 40 years. We are registered with OFSTED, who ensure that our premises are suitable and the quality of care and education provided is of a high standard. We are registered to care for children from 2 years old to age 5.
Our aim is to provide a safe, stimulating and caring environment in which children are given opportunities to learn through play, and experiment and explore at their own pace. We endorse inclusion, equality and diversity through our policies and practice, and work with a wide range of multi-agencies to support children and their families.
Who to contact
- IP11 7EB
- View IP11 7EB on a map
- Parking available
- No company transport available
Bus route and train station nearby.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact St Andrews Pre School for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08.40 - 15.30
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £12.50 Per session £4 Lunch Club - Per day £1 Consumables charge Per session
- The cost of sessions and lunch clubs can both be covered by grant funding if eligible.
- Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Kitchen, Out-door play, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 4 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 24/05/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At St Andrews Pre-school we strive to ensure positive outcome for all children. We have a wealth of experience of working with families to ensure that the needs of every child is met. We have a qualified SENCo who is able to support families and staff. We have experience of working with children with a variety of additional needs, medical, physical and behavioural and experience of making referrals to the appropriate agencies to ensure intervention is achieved at the earliest possible stage. We will devise individual education plans for children and support families through referrals and assessments. We are developing our use of Makaton and now use the WELLCOMMs assessments of Language and communication throughout the setting. We are always open to any additional training that we can access in order to best support the children within our care.
- Anna Arnold
- 01394 278326
More like this
Sign in to write a review
H. Scourfield Rated 5 out of 5
"My son is now in his second year here and my daughter in her first year, both are very happy and settles. This is a lovely nursery with amaing staff. Thak you for everything you do!!"
Review submitted on 18/04/2018