P.H.O.E.B.E is an Ipswich-based registered charity that offers specialist advice, information, casework, advocacy and support and counselling services to black and ethnic minority women and children. P.H.O.E.B.E (Promotion of Health, Opportunity, Equality, Benevolence and Empowerment) for black and ethnic minority women and children. Was formerly known as the Zimbabwe Women’s Resource Centre.
Services that we provide:
- Offering Specialist advice and information, casework, advocacy support and counselling services to black and ethnic minority women and children.
- We help women facing domestic violence
- Provide free English classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Organise bilingual interpreter programs
- Organise self-esteem workshop for women and children