Magical entertainment and tuition by professional working magicians. All our entertainers and instructors are members of The Magic Circle and Equity. They all have DBS / CRB certification and £10,000,000 public liability insurance for your complete peace of mind. Please note that this is not toy shop magic but professional tricks and illusions which have been battle tested over many years and which is in constant use in our own professional shows.
The Aston Academy of Magic
Who to contact
- Peter Gardini
- Member of The Magic Circle and Academy secretary
Aston Academy of Magic
7 Great Blakelands
- MK43 0WY
This is where we give private one to one private magic tuition but we also travel nationwide to give tuition and also entertainment.
Where to go
- Aston Academy of Magic
- MK43 0WY
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- The nearest railway station is Millbook or the mainline station in Bedford. The C10, C11 and C53 buses come to Marston Moretaine.
For large groups we can use the beautiful forest centre in Marston Moretaine. If these are for a whole day session then they can provide an excellent lunch for our students.
Days & Times
- Any date or time provided we are not already booked
- Time of day
- Session Information
2 hour sessions or six hour full day sessions including a working lunch.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £120 - £300 per session
- Cost Details
- We give intensive one to one, two hour magic tuition. The cost for this is £120. We give six hour one to one magic tuition which includes a working lunch. The cost of this is £300 We can also provide group tuition if required. Please phone for details on this. All of our lessons come complete with a student's take home pack plus the lecture notes for the lesson.
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- All our instructors are members of The Magic Circle, and Equity
If we are instructing minors we would need a parent or guardian to be present during the lesson.
- Service users involved in planning
We rely on feedback from our students to constanly improve our lessons and keep them updated.
- Last Updated