Otley Under Fives Centre
Our preschool is situated in the grounds of Otley Primary School, we have strong links with the school and the community. We welcome each individual child and their families, providing a warm and caring environment where all children can learn and develop at their own stages, as they play.
We aim to provide the highest quality of education and care for all of our children. We have 5 qualified Early Years practitioners working with the children all of the week. Four of which hold a level 3 qualification in childcare and our Deputy Manager holds a level six, a degree in childhood studies.
We offer a breakfast and after school club for Preschoolers and primary school aged children. Breakfast club starting at 8am and after school club till 6pm.
Who to contact
- Early Years Lead Practitioner
- IP6 9NT
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
- Contact Notes
We are situated in the grounds of Otley primary school, offering a breakfast club and after school club to preschoolers and primary school aged children.
- Charity Commissioning Number
- Otley Primary School
- View IP6 on a map
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Please park at the village hall car park and walk through the school grounds
- Restrictions to access
- We are only open term times from 8am till 6pm
Limited bus service.
- Amy Cutting
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact us for spaces available.
Days & times
Monday: 8am - 6pm
Tuesday: 8am - 6pm
Wednesday: 8am - 6pm
Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - Our children have lots of opportunities to learn about different cultures by our qualified staff planning set activities and learning tasks. Our preschoolers really enjoyed learning about the different continents last term.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All dietary needs are catered for as we work with the parents/carers
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Staff are trained in special educational needs and disabilities and work very closely with parents/carers and outside agencies
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.30 Breakfast club - Per day £13.13 After School Club - Per day
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Otley Primary School (Otley)
- Further information about pick-ups
- If parents request, we are able to drop off and pick up children from Otley Primary School working with parents to support their individual arrangements
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 1 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 4 Year(s) 10 month(s)
- Age Groups
Otley Under fives are now offering fresh cooked lunches with a pudding, as well as tea each day cooked on the premises at a price of £2.60.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/10/2005 Integrated Good 22/10/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 18/07/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/11/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Otley Under Fives Centre, we are a small rural Pre-school where our daily number of attendance mean excellent Child:Staff ratios. We aim to be fully inclusive to all people within our care and work closely with parents/carers to support the family as a whole. We have experience of working with external agencies to support Speech and Language, Behavioural, and Autistic Spectrum conditions. Staff members regularly attend training to expand their professional qualification and knowledge, and will seek further training to be as inclusive as possible for all SEN children. Cathy is the settings SENCO who works closely with the whole team to ensure continuity for every child.
- Cathy Cave
- 01473 890634
- Conditions Supported
- Communication difficulties
More like this
Sign in to write a review