Children aged 5 - 11 years
Bucklesham Primary School
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Suffolk County Council Website
Where to go
- IP10 0AX
- Area served
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
- Cognition and Learning needs are supported through small group and classroom differentiation.
- Language and Communication needs are supported with liaison with the Speech and Language Service.
- Sensory and Physical needs (hearing impairment, visual impairment, multisensory impairment) are supported with liaison with relevant health professionals.
- Social, emotional and mental health needs are supported with nurture groups
- Mrs Todd, Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO)
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS AND DISABILITIES (SEND) REFORMS 2014
SEND Local Offer
- State schools