Dizzy's is bright, colourful and very spacious. We offer a wide range of activities and learning opportunities. we currently care for children from over 100 families and pride ourselves on the personal service that we offer each child and their family. Dizzy's is staffed by an established team offering a wealth of childcare qualifications and experience. We love our work and are proud of our excellent reputation please come and see us. The Tree House Out of School Club is now open. We are offering before and after school sessions with a drop off and pick up service and a full holiday club that is also open for teacher training days and emergency school closures/strike days etc.
Dizzys Day Nursery (OSC)
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Immediate spaces are available in our breakfast club.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7am - 6:30pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - The entire building is on one level, the outdoor area is accessible by a ramp. We have an easy accessible toilet, with grab rails and children’s facilities.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All needs are met whether on the grounds of religious belief or choice. All allergies and intolerances are taken very seriously and catered for.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have SEN qualified and experienced practitioners for all ages and all children are welcome, plus strong links with speech and language services and the child development centre.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
Westfield Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Burton End Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Clements Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Place Farm Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Coupals Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Hundon CP School (Sudbury)
St Felix RCP School (Haverhill)
- Further information about pick-ups
- We offer a pick up and drop off service for children who are with us for part of the day and at school for the other part. We offer this service to whichever school the child attends.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 4 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/11/2007 Integrated Good 27/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 30/07/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 14/08/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
All children and families are welcome at Dizzy's Day Nursery. Our team have experience of supporting children with a wide range of individual needs and we are all committed to welcoming all children - we pride ourselves in working with families to learn about each child and to learn whatever is needed to provide them with a nursery environment they will thrive in and the care that they need.
Dizzy's Day Nursery and Out of School Club is an inclusive setting. Specialist equipment is limited and it may be necessary to acquire equipment for individual needs. Practitioner passion for every child and family to be included and supported is never in short supply and we have extensive experience of working with the Child Development Centre in Bury St Edmunds and the Early Years Service at Suffolk County Council to support children's and families educational needs.
We welcome visitors to the nursery and would love to meet you and show you around if you would like to find out more about our nursery and Out of School Club and whether Dizzy's is the setting for you and your child.
- Liz Nunn
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care