Working with our District and County partners to provide a Countywide approach to the Corvid-19 response.
In regular contact with local volunteering groups offering support and sign posting people to where they can receive help.
Eye Town Council works hard to make Eye Town a great place to live and work. The Eye Town Council looks after the following;
- The cemetery (off the Magdalen Road) and on site chapels,
- The Friday street market
- Some of the town’s street lighting,
- The Victoria Mill Allotments,
- The Eye Town Hall and clock tower,
- The churchyard (because it is closed and unable to take new burials),
- The skate park at Town Moors & the pocket park at Oak Crescent,
- The public toilet in Cross Street,
- Some of the town’s bins, shelters, hanging baskets, borders and benches.
You can contact Eye Town Council via the Town Clerk