My name is Rianna Webster and I am 29 years old. I am a fully registered Ofsted childminder living on the Sutton Heath Army Estate.
I have many hobbies including going for walks with my family and dog and anything crafty. I also love anything to do with dogs especially Dalmatians. I hold a paediatric first aid certificate, full DBS check and a Level 3 Homebased Childcare Award. I hold a full UK driving licence and own a 7-seater car so am able to transport children around when required.
About my family
I am married to my husband, Ryan, and have two children, Thomas and Lexie. My husband works full time as a chef in the armed forces. He enjoys cooking and baking at home with the kids. Being in the armed forces he is sometimes away for long periods of time. My son, Thomas, is 11 years old and enjoys playing with other children but most of all he loves anything Lego. My daughter, Lexie, is 7 years old and she loves anything girly. She loves anything to do with horses including playing with toy horses and riding, whenever she gets a chance.
About my Pets
I have a female Dalmatian dog called Sapphire, but the children call her spots. Sapphire is 9 years old and a big part of our family because we have had her since she was a puppy. She is great with children and loves any attention they will give her as she has been brought up round children all her life.
I also have a tortoise called Toby who we re-housed about 4 years ago. Thomas has always wanted a tortoise, so he looks after him and feeds him and baths him. He lives in a purpose-built tortoise table with his own space but can still be seen by all when wanted.
I also have a very large tropical fish tank with a variety of different colourful fish that can be fun to watch.
Who to contact
- Bumble childcare
- View IP12 on a map
- Parking available
- Parking details
- yes parking is available to the rear of the house.
About my setting
I live in a large semi-detached 4-bedroom house with a good size garden to the rear. I have a very big kitchen with a large dining table which can be used to eat meals and also do a variety of arts and crafts at too. We have an open plan dining room and front room where one side is used as the living room and the over half is used as a playroom with a variety of different toys. Within the garden there is a patio, decking and lawn with a slide and a variety of other garden toys which can be played with when the weather is nice.
Where I am located
I am located in Sutton Heath on the Army Estate. Within the estate there is a shop and primary school, nursery and a coffee shop, called Poppies. There is also a baby group called Cheeky Monkeys that is open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I try to attend the group as often as possible. There are 2 parks and a skate park and an area of Astor turf within walking distance from my house that me and my children like visiting to play.
Opposite the estate there is Sutton Heath Forest which has loads of different walks you can take. Me and my children like taking our dog over there and seeing what different wildlife we can see. There is also walks you can take to go and see the nearby pigs.
Just down the road is Sutton Hoo which is a nation trust site. It is 255-acre estate with far-reaching views over the river Deben, it’s also home to one on the greatest archaeological discoveries of all time. You can walk around the royal burial grounds and discover the incredible story of the ship burial of an Anglo-Saxon king and his treasured possessions.
Rendlesham forest is also only a short drive away. The kids enjoy going there as it is cycle friendly so they ride their bikes around the different walks. We also like taking the dog over there for her daily walk as there are so many different walks you can go on. My children’s favourite route is the UFO trail as they follow the map and read the story as we are walking round and they like looking for different bits of the UFO trails that’s all the way round the walk. It also has a play park, picnic areas, camp site, mountain bike trails and toilets.
Woodbridge is the closest large village which is only a short drive away. It is a friendly village with many facilities including a swimming pool, library, play parks, local shops and cafes.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07.30 - 18.00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - I try to cater for all well known cultures but I am happy to learn about others if required.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All details of requirement's can be discussed and noted on the first meeting. I try to cater for all dietary requirement where possible.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - All details of additional needs can be discussed and noted on the first meeting. I try to cater for all additional needs where possible.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per hour
- My rates are £4.50 per child per hour. I offer a sibling discount rate of £3.50 for each other sibling after the 1st child per hour. There may also be an additional charge for weekend and bank holiday hours, this can be discussed, I offer funded placements as set out by the government guidance. These placements are applied for by both myself and parents/carers though the government.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet dogs, Pet fish, Pet reptile, Pets, Playroom, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, TV, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
- Sandlings Primary School (Woodbridge)
- Further information about pick-ups
- My main school drop off/collection services will be for Sandlings school on the Sutton Heath estate. Other Nurseries within the area may be possible depending on times required.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 15 Year(s)
I am a very outgoing person and enjoy to spend as much time as possible outside. I try to arrange many outings on a weekly basis. These are all weather and seasonal related. A few places I try to take children are visits to local baby groups, local parks, zoo’s/farms, local walks and soft play areas.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
More like this
Sign in to write a review