We are a friendly village pre-school offering quality childcare for children aged 2-5 years. We offer a wide range of activities and resources within a safe, stimulating learning environment. Activities at every session include art and crafts, numeracy and literacy, role play, construction, small world, playdough and sand and water as well as having a well stocked book corner. Additional activities include cooking, early science, outings and gardening in our superb outdoor area which has a safety surface, large sandpit, playhouse and a range of physical equipment. This area can be used in all weathers.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service Helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free professional advice.
We recommend you contact any activity or group before attending
Who to contact
- Community Centre
- IP14 2HP
- Parking available
- Parking details
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We currently have vacancies at every session for 2,3 and 4 year olds.
Days & times
Monday to Thursday: 09.00 - 15.30
Friday: 0.900 - 12.30
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Children provide their own snacks and lunches to ensure children's dietary needs are met.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Previous experience with global developmental delay, ASD and speech and language development.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Per hour
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Slide, Take children on outings, Trampoline, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
As a small rural preschool we are able to offer high adult : child ratios and by keeping our intake of children lower, this gives children ample space to explore the indoor and outdoor learning environment.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/06/2006 Integrated Good 05/05/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/10/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care