Moulton Pre-school is a popular setting that is committee run with charitable status. We offer a friendly, safe and stimulating environment for all children between the ages of 2½ and 5 years. We provide activities to enable the children to develop at their own pace and we are committed to giving the children the very best start. Moulton Preschool is registered with Ofsted. Children generally move on to the primary school in Moulton which we maintain good links with.
Coronavirus information: For Local advice and vaccination centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- Danielle Smith
- 07957 202428
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Moulton Pre-School for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday: 9.15 - 12.15pm&2.15pm
Tuesday: Closed - Closed
Wednesday: 9.15 - 12.15pm&2.15pm
Thursday: Closed - Closed
Friday: 9.15 - 12.15pm&2.15pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.80 Per hour
- Additional Charge for funded places: This small, voluntary charge covers things such as consumables, snacks and extracurricular activities. The additional charge is £2 per child per session. Consumable charge for Non-funded Pre-school places: This will be £10 per term and can be paid yearly. Totaling £30.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Healthy eating, Out-door play
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/12/2007 Integrated Good 06/05/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/03/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/07/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Moulton Pre-school is an inclusive setting and practitioners will work in partnership with parents and anyone else involved with the child, i.e. speech and language therapist.
The preschool has close links to Suffolk County Council support teams, local children centres, and child development centre where it will seek advise on a range of needs.
We will attend any and all meetings where ever possible.
Moulton Preschool runs from a village hall that was constructed in 2010 meaning it is suitable for children with disabilities in that it is all on one level with large doorways and has a large disabled toilet.
The setting has a SENCO
The setting plans it's layout and resources every term based on the needs of the current children. We will amend and adapt provisions wherever possible.
- Ruth Sweeney
- 07958 290837
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care