East Ipswich Camera Club is a group of keen amateur photographers of both sexes and varying ages with a mixture of skills and levels from the complete novice to the advanced photographer. We are a friendly and relaxed club and our competitions are good natured and polite, catering for both straight photography and manipulated images. We take part in both internal and external competitions, supporting both digital and film photography. Our internal competitions consist of a mix of prints and digital projected images and the external competitions that we enter are either a mix of both or just digital. Most competitions are judged by those approved by the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain. We also hold a number of lectures and presentations by acknowledged experts. Our aim is to enjoy our hobby and to encourage our members to extend and develop their skills in both taking and producing photographic images. For further information on programme and costs see website.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
East Ipswich Camera Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- East Ipswich Camera Club
The Tower Hall
Rushmere St. Andrew
- IP4 5SU
- Area served
- Parking available
- Parking details
- There is free parking by the hall and in Brendan Drive.
- First Bus service: 66 to Penzance Road
The hall is just by the Bixley Farm Centre
Days & Times
- There are no meetings until further notice because of the Coronavirus. However our usual meeting days are 1st and 3rd Tuesdays from September to June. We hope to resume physical meetings in September 2021.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Doors open by 7:10 pm and evenings start at 7:30 pm. We aim to finish by about 10:00 pm. Refreshments are available.
- Cost Details
- Yearly membership is £55 Guest fee is £3.00. If there is a speaker the guest fee may be higher.
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation website
- Last Updated