Meeting room for up to 4 people, in compliance with Covid safety precautions and interview room for 1 person only. Kitchen out of use because of Covid precautions. Parking, Wi-Fi & Broadband, TV, DVD, PC projector & screen, Available for voluntary, charity, business and statutory groups. Email for availability.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free financial advice or support.
Home, But Not Alone emergency helpline: 0800 876 6926 for urgent help
Wickham Market Community Rooms
Who to contact
- Amy Drayson
- Administrative Assistant
- IP13 0SB
I am mostly working from home at the current time. As such please make any enquiries in the first instance via email.
Where to go
- Wickham Market Community Rooms
Adjacent to the Medical Centre
- IP13 0SB
- Area served
- Wickham Market
- Parking details
- Car park free for first hour - take a ticket from the machine
- Wickham Market can be accessed by the no. 64 bus which runs between Ipswich and Aldeburgh, Mon-Fri
Days & Times
- Office open on Tuesday afternoons; meetings can be held on any day.
- Cost Details
- See website www.visitwickhammarket.co.uk
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Last Updated
- Halls for hire