We are extremely proud of the first class facilities we can offer, including a wonderful outside play area comprising a pirate ship play structure and lovely children's planting and insect garden. Pathways is a setting where every child is valued. Staff are trained to a high standard. We provide a pre-school that follows the Early Years Foundation Stage and seek to plan for each individual child's interests and needs, through play.
Great Barton Pathways
Who to contact
Bury St. Edmunds
- IP31 2RJ
- Venue Email
- Parking available
Village bus service
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- September 2019 onwards sessions available. Contact Great Barton Pathways to discuss.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Our food/menu is adapted to suit all.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Staff trained to SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator) standard, training for speech, careplans and other SEN requirements.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.00 Lunch Club - Per day £8.00 Per session
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Trampoline, Vegetable patch
- School pickups
- Great Barton Church of England Primary Academy (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 3 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/03/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/05/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our service is available to all service users and we seek to adapt the setting as requires to include everyone. Staff are trained in Allergy awareness and Have epi -Pen training, as well as manual handling and behaviour management. We also have some training in Makaton which we can develop when required
- Child care