Ashcott Cottage is a Domiciliary support shared house for Adults with Learning Disabilities. The House has 8 rooms within the shared accommodation (3 currently vacant). We provide support with daily living skills, shopping, medication, finances and personal care. There is no sleep-in or night support provided. We do no currently have facilities for hoisting or manual handling and all vacant rooms are on the first floor.
Ashcott Cottage is registered under Ashlong Domiciliary Care.
Who to contact
- Paul Mayer / Michelle Ely
- Registered Manager / Lead Practitioner (service manager)
07917 003322 / 01473 723498 / 07795 007858
- IP4 5BE
Where to go
12 Tokio Road
- IP4 5BE
- View IP4 5BE on a map
- Area served
- Parking details
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
2 vacant rooms
- Age Groups
- Accreditation details
- Service users involved in planning
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our service provides support for adults with learning disabilities
More like this
Sign in to write a review