Haughley-Pre-School has close liaison with community groups and local schools. We organise social functions and provide a friendly atmosphere for parents and children alike. Haughley Pre-School is a happy place where children can enjoy a safe and stimulating environment, where learning through play is fun!
Who to contact
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Vacancies in some sessions from September 2019
Days & times
Monday: 08:30 - 15:00
Tuesday: 08:30 - 15:00
Wednesday: 08:30 - 13:00
Thursday: 08:30 - 15:00
Friday: 08:30 - 13:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Individual arrangements upon registration.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Trained in special needs, one-to-one ratio. Inclusion policy in operation.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.80 Per hour £11.40 Per session £2 Breakfast Club
- * 2 year old funding may be available, dependant on family circumstance.
- Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Private changing area, Quiet area, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/09/2007 Integrated Good 04/05/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 10/03/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 20/01/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have two nomimnated Senco's within the setting, both leaders are Makaton trained and all first aid trained staff are also Epi pen trained by Loacal Health Authority. we use Makaton daily with songs and dispay signs but are able to increse this to support children who use Makaton daily.We have previously suppoerted children with Austim, and several children with communication difficulties, we work very close with SALT and have an indepth knowledge of Autism. we currently have children with high risk food allergies which is controlled by strict kitchen rules and food hygiene awareness.
- Julie Tinker
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care