We offer a range of services available to anyone who lives in the Suffolk area.
Our services are delivered in association with Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust and Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services (iCaSH).
Our tests are available on a walk-in basis, with test results available in around seven days.
Sexual health information and advice
We offer a range of sexual health information, including:
- safe sex
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- signposting to relevant services.
We offer free training for professionals and community groups in the following areas:
- C-card and chlamydia screening training
- introduction to sexual health
- HIV awareness
- LGBT+ awareness and guidence in education, employment and community
- other training specifically for those working with young people.
We hold a weekly iCaSH clinic, by appointment and drop-in, offering:
- Contraception (pills and patches)
- Emergency contraception
- Support and advice
For an appointment, call 0300 300 30 30.
Young people's drop-in
We hold two young people's drop-in clinics a week, offering:
- Free condoms for young people aged 13-24 on the c-card scheme
- Chlamydia and gonorrhoea self-test
- Support and advice around safe sex, contraception, STIs, sexuality and signposting to relevant services.
For support for people living with HIV, please contact THT Direct.