Hi, my name is Michelle. I am an Ofsted registered childminder. I have worked in childcare for 12 years and enjoy every minute of it. I have four children of my own, ranging in age from 21 to 30 years old. I work with another childminder, Kelly Mayne, and we have been friends for over 20 years. We are both qualified and hold level 3 certificates in Childcare, learning and development, paediatric first aid, level 2 food hygiene and safeguarding children. We offer a relaxed, caring and safe home environment. We aim to work closely with parents to make sure we provide the best possible care for your children whilst in our care. We do lots of creative and messy play, we have a wide range of toys and spacious garden where children can have lots of fun and develop in all areas following the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. We have a weekly menu which is freshly prepared daily. We have a fully qualified assistant, which ensures that we are open 50 weeks of the year(closing 2wks at Christmas).
Michelle Thorpe (Ravenswood Childcare)
Who to contact
- Parking available
Close to bus routes 1 and 3 to/from Ipswich town centre.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Michelle and Kelly have various full time and part time spaces available.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - There is level access to this settings premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Parents a given a care plan rpior to the child starting to inform me of any dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 per hour (After Sch) £5.00 per hour (Before Sch) £26 Per Half Day £43 Per day
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Out-door play, Playroom, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- Ravenswood CP School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 8 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/02/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 21/08/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 17/01/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care