I provide a safe, caring environment and offer a range of activities from books, toys and crafts to help expand knowledge through play. I attend Toddler Groups, arrange outings throughout the year and also have secure playgrounds nearby. I have two children of my own, who enjoy playing with the children I care for. I am a member of NCMA (National Childminding Association) and INCA (Ipswich North Childminding Association).
Who to contact
- Venue Notes
8 and 8B bus routes nearby
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- From July 2013, Imogen will have 1 space on a Tuesday and Wednesday for a child under 5yrs.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - All children in my care are given the opportunity to play with all the toys. I have play materials that reflect diversity. I am happy to learn about and teach children different cultures.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I am happy to cater for individual needs for children in my care and provide healthy balanced meals/snacks or to serve meals provided by the parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Whitehouse CP School (Ipswich)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Sunbeams Pre-schoolLittle Sprouts Playgroup
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 26/08/2008 Care Good 05/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care