Busy Bees is a privately owned professional high quality nursery school, established in 1983. Our aim is that all children succeed. Each child’s happiness is of paramount importance to our team of dedicated staff. We provide a warm, safe, caring environment which is an extension of the child’s family. We aim to make learning fun, meeting each child’s individual needs. We have excellent facilities indoor and out, with our own indoor heated swimming pool and qualified instructor. Outside we have a sports field, Forest School area and organic farm where the children have so many valuable and enjoyable learning experiences. In addition we have our ‘Kids Club’ for children aged 5 – 12, where you are able to drop your children off early and we will take them to the designated local primary schools. We will collect them from school and let them snack, have fun and unwind, before you collect them on your way home. The ‘Kids Club’ also opens throughout all school holidays.
Busy Bees Nursery School
Who to contact
- Rachel Davies
- Operational Manager
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Busy Bees Nursery School for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 06:45 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We have had some experience of working with children with specific dietary needs eg because of religious beliefs. We have also had some training for medical restrictions.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We support children with additional needs by working on Individual Education Plans. We have an allocated SENco to support key persons and supervisors in each of the classrooms.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £20.00 Per Half Day £40.00 Per day
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Allotment, Arts and crafts, CCTV, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet birds, Pet small mammals, Pets, Playroom, Private changing area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Swimming pool, Swings, TV - DVD, Trampoline, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
St Mary's Church of England Academy (Mildenhall)
Beck Row Primary Academy (Mildenhall)
West Row Academy (Mildenhall)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 12 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/11/2006 Integrated Good 28/11/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 1 14/09/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 30/05/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Busy Bees aims to provide all children with a broad and balanced learning environment, covering all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage. We believe that all children with or without additional needs should have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. We provide a learning environment suitable for all children, including those with additional needs.
Each classroom has at least one member of staff that is trained in using Makaton sign language. Other members of staff have recieved training with regards to Disability Awarness and The Autistic Spectrum.
- Lorna Barker
Busy Bees Website
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care