Inclusive Response CIC
A fresh, holistic family approach to community engagement offering hope, diversity and inclusion for the families of Lowestoft, Suffolk and surrounding areas. We support individuals with Hidden Needs.
Our mission is to inspire individuals to feel connected to promote healthier communities together.
Offering bespoke 1:1 support and small activities groups in Lowestoft.
Who to contact
Where to go
Days & Times
- Open Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm and every other Saturday 10am to 12pm
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Activities groups are £2.50 per session . Parent/Carer free. 1:1 support £15- £18 per hour
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Booking is essential
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Wheelchair Access
- Service users involved in planning
We ask participants in activity groups to assist with planning sessions for following weeks
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - All PA staff trained in relevant sectors including ACE's and all fully enhanced DBS
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Social development impairment
- Arts and crafts, CCTV, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Homework support, Out-door play, Playroom, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Take children on outings
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
More like this
Sign in to write a review