Who we are:
Richmond Fellowship encourages, supports and challenges people with mental health problems on their recovery journey.
We provide 16 supported housing flats in Sudbury with a further 14 in Stowmarket and a Coastal community support service for people referred to us by the local NHS mental health teams.
The support is tailored for each person using our service and the ultimate goal is to help people manage their accommodation and assist them with re-integration back into mainstream housing.
We also offer a floating support service. This is designed to help those already living in their own homes receive assistance with day-to-day tasks and activities.
The activities we provide form a vital part of each person's recovery journey.
Some of our service user led activities include:
• Allotments for service users and staff to cultivate together
• Arts and crafts workshops
• Regular healthy living walks in partnership with OneLife Suffolk
• Gardening clubs
• Bingo evenings
• Trips to the coast and local attractions
• IT courses
Peer Support Groups:
- Get Together Group - meets at Stowmarket Library every Tuesday from 11:00 to 1:00
- Chit Chat Group - meets at the Christopher Centre, Sudbury every other Friday from 1:00 to 3:00
- Get Going Group - meets at the Salvation Army Hall, Woodbridge every other Tuesday from 10:30 to 1:30
The groups welcome anyone who feels they may benefit from meeting up with like minded people. No referral needed.
Richmond Fellowship is a registered UK charity (Registration No. 200453), a registered social landlord (Housing Corporation Registration No. H2025) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 662712).
Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of expert charities built to inspire recovery nationwide.