Little Elms is in a purpose built setting with two main playrooms. We have experienced staff and high adult ratios.
Little Elms (Out of School Club)
Who to contact
- Little Elms
- IP30 9BX
- Parking available
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact us directly for further information regarding spaces in our before and after school clubs.
Days & times
Monday to Friday AM: 07:45 - 08:45
Monday to Friday PM: 15:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - Wide doors, adjustable tables and disabled toilets with hand rails. The building is all on one floor.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All childrens needs are gathered before they start at the setting so we are able to meet their requirements.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We provide a soft play area, two of our staff are SENCO trained and we are able to communicate using Makaton.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Severe dietary needs
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Breakfast club - Per day £5.00 per hour (After Sch)
- * £5.00 per hour and then increments of 15 minutes over an hour (for example 5:10pm will be charged to 5:15pm).
- Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Elmswell CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 4 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/08/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/04/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We liaise closely with Parents/Carers to try to ensure we meet the child's individual needs in the best way possible. We always make any necessary adjustments to meet each child's needs within the setting.
- Samantha Pitwood-Barratt (SENCO - Special Educational Needs CoOrdinator)
- 01359 240491
- Child care