We are Look, and we’re on a mission to support young visually impaired people and their families to thrive. We do this through mentoring, transformational events, youth forums and parent support groups.
We can also link to other charities and organisations who can help you access the support you need.
WHAT WE DO - See our website for more information on the following:
- Mentoring Projects - supporting visually imparied students through school, higher education and into their career
- Events - we organise events throughout the year
- The Look Helpline - we provide advice, emotional support and information
- Information - detailed information and expert guidance for growing up with a visual impairment
- Education Support - specialist, practical help and advice for schools, colleges and universities
- Accessible Holidays - our specially adapted holiday flat in Scarborough
- LookFest - a fun-filled outdoor festival made accessible with guide ropes, tactile markers and audio clues