Layham Playgroup is a small, friendly, traditional playgroup set amonst beautiful countryside and farm land. We offer structured play for 2-4 year olds in a stimulating environment and encourage and support their development in all aspects of the "Early Years Foundation stage" curriculum.
Layham Playgroup CIO
Who to contact
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- We work with other providers and childminders to entable us to offer 30 hours entitlement
Days & times
Monday: 09:15 - 12:15
Monday: 12:30 - 15:30
Tuesday: 09:15 - 12:15
Tuesday: 09:30 - 12:30
Thursday: 09:15 - 12:15
Thursday: 12:30 - 15:30
Friday: 09:15 - 12:15
Friday: 09:30 - 12:30
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We have Equal Opportunities polices in place, which ensures we value diversity and promote equality right across our curriculum and resources.
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - When needed one to one keyworkers are available. We have a named Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator. Our SENCO had updated her training to Level 3 standards
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £12.00 Per session £4.00 Lunch Club - Per day
- * Children are eligible for funded hours the term after their 3rd birthday. * In some circumstances funding may be available for eligible 2 year olds. Government funding is available for ALL THREE YEAR OLDS. In certain circumstances funding may be available for two year olds.
- Cater for over 8s
Layham Playgroup CIO was setup in 2015, it’s aim is to ensure the continued running of Layham Playgroup, which had been established for more than 40 years as a parent run committee. Layham Playgroup has always been a small, friendly, traditional playgroup set amongst beautiful countryside and farmland. We felt this was something special and unique and worth preserving
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have a special educational needs (SEN) policy in place, which ensures that our provision meets the needs of each individual child and family, supporting children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities and those for whom English is an additional language.
- Michelle Elmer
- Child care