I live with my husband and 2 children (5 & 7 years old) on the grounds of a farm near Stowmarket. I have a nice, safe garden with lots of activities and toys. My house is very welcoming and a happy place to play, learn and develop. I enjoy lots of walks around the farm and also attend the local toddler group and library fun sessions. I have many years experience of caring for children from birth and thoroughly enjoy my job.
Who to contact
- Venue Notes
- Parking available
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Laura has full time spaces available for children of any age.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 18:00
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - I have a huge range of puzzles and books. I enjoy using the library to learn about other faiths, cultures and nationalities.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I will cater for any dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Pets, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Old Newton Church of England Primary School (Stowmarket)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Any local Pre-school
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 24/09/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 24/08/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care